ACADEMIC1. 5AACGT04: Prometheus Bound — 687-818 need preparation before Monday, 4th of March.
ACTION: Will have to start tonight.
2. 5AAT2047: Col. 2:15ff need preparation before Wednesday, 6th of March.
ACTION: Could probably wait till the weekend.
3. 5AAEB004: The Wife's Lament — lines 1-20 need preparation before Thursday, 7th of March.
ACTION: Could probably wait till next Tuesday.
4. 5AACLT04: Georgics — 4.1-50 & 116-48 need preparation before Thursday, 7th of March.
ACTION: Probably not a good idea to push this any further than Friday.
READING LIST1. Colossians and Philemon — N T Wright
2. On Deconstruction — Jonathan Culler
3. Gender Trouble — Judith Butler
4. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy — Douglas Adams
CREATIVE WORK1. possibly an entry for The White Review Prize, but it depends, really.
2. potentially participating in a poetry slam on the 21st of March.